Sunday, August 14, 2011

Love letters.

Joseph uKheta.

The moment that my eyes caught sight of your beautiful face I became a mother. From that moment my life changed. You consumed me, my heart beat for you. my joy, my dream come true. Everything I have ever wished for. That is you. You are my son and I love you more than life itself.

Jesse Benjamin.

You are the joy and the fun.The giggles and the snuggles.They bought you to me and my heart skipped a beat. I took you into my arms and into my heart. I knew you were mine, a part of me come home, where you belonged. You are my son and I love you more than life itself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loves what makes the world go round xx

Anonymous said...

And my Grandsons....that I thank God for everyday

Danae Hudson said...

So beautiful :)