Saturday, August 13, 2011

Giddy up.


This week was my beautiful friend Galaxy's birthday. Galaxy is a horse chick! So for her birthday are load of us got together and took a trip the the Drakensburg Mountains to the Rolling M Ranch. We went on the most amazing ride through the mountains, over the valley bed and through a number of rivers.


I hadn't ridden for a couple of months and let me tell you, the next day my bum was S.O.R.E! But it was so worth it. That day was one of the best days that I have ever had since living in South Africa!

And yes the sky really was the color blue!

2 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

That is amazing!! I have only ridden on a horse once and he kept trying to bite me and I haven't been on one since!

Jewel said...

So pretty. So so so pretty! Glad you could enjoy a memorable day with a friend. <3