Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back........kinda.

Well here I am! We now have internet in our farm office. It has taken months but hey this is Africa after all.
So much has happened over the past few months and there is no way that I can post everything. But I will touch on the highlights.

We are still loving farm life. I think I was born to live on a farm. I have chickens, ducks and a pig. I make things like jam and chutney, I bake every couple of days and I have taken up sewing!
Joe is now in grade R, Jesse is in preschool and we are going to be home schooling Cindy!( Just waiting for her materials to be sent through)

We have moved our Project O office to the farm also and let me tell you it is now a joy to sit in the office and work. As I sit here looking out of the window there is a gaggle of geese sitting outside the office, there is a troop of monkeys playing of the roof and it is so quiet and peaceful.

Project O is going well. we have had a huge over haul of staff and workers over the past few months and that was quite stressful at the time but now we can see that it was for the best and that God is really doing some sifting and refining here in the organization. 

I took a trip to the UK in December to renew my visa and spend time with my family. While I was there I stayed with my sister who was VERY pregnant at the time. Since my return she has popped out a HUGE 11lb baby boy, who after 1 month still has no name!!!! The twins love him. My mum and dad have just been down there helping out and took loads of photos. It is times like these that I miss my family. Could really do with a snuggle with the baby.

Since my last post I have turned 34! I'm not sure how I feel about this. It seems old to me. I don't think I like getting old.
Dunno what else to tell you  so here are a few photos from the past few months............

The baby.

Milo

Luna
Pretty dragon fly.

2 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

Your photos are beautiful!

We do appreciate your new office worker. I can't remember her name, but she was sending us information about the twins and Ali. Last Steve heard from Tom, he said you guys were working on a second house. Is that true? How's the school coming?

Welcome back to blogging!

Kelly said...

I''m so glad you are doing well. Be blessed, Vashti!