Thursday, February 10, 2011

hiya!

Hiya!!! Yes we are still alive! We still don't have internet on the farm but this week the Telcom guy showed up and installed a phone line!!! It has only taken 5 months! Welcome to Africa.
So we are hoping that in the next couple of weeks we will have Internet up and running!!! YAHHHOOOOOOOOO!

I am at my friend Karen's house and thought I would make the most of it! Tonight I am going out with 3 of my girl friends to celebrate my 34th birthday.Not sure how I feel about being 34 but I know that I am excited about getting some girl time in.

So much has been happening over the past couple of months and when we get our Internet up I will do a nice long post for you to all read.

In the mean time....all is good, kids are back at school, we are starting to home school Cindy in the next two weeks and we have moved the Project O office to the farm.

Hope to fill you all in soon. xxx

1 comment:

Danae Hudson said...

Love you, Vashti! Can't wait to hear from you :) xxx