Friday, December 17, 2010

It's gonna be a good one......

This is my husband. I love him. We have been really struggling financially, I mean REALLY. We had pretty much decided that we wouldn't be doing gifts this year. Our family have got the kids some and a couple for mart and I but as far as us getting gifts for the kids and for each other it wasn't going to be happening this year. That was until today.
Mart is a skydiver. He had his own gear and decided that he would sell his stuff so that we could have a good Christmas this year!!! I am blown away by this. He loves his skydive gear just as much as I love my KitchenAid mixer! But this is a sacrifice that he was willing to make so that Cindy could have an awesome first ever family Christmas. So that we could bless each other and our friends. I am so excited about Christmas. And I am so thankful for my husband. He ROCKS!!!!!! ( and he is pretty hot!!)

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

hey lady! thinking of you :))