Friday, January 23, 2009

A piece of cake.


My sister sent me a great cookbook. I have made a few recipes from it already and my favorite one so far is this one for a great Bran Loaf.

It is the easiest cake that I have ever made and I just had to share it with you.


1 mug Kellogg's All-Bran

1 mug raisins

1 mug milk

1 mug self-raising flour

half mug brown sugar.


Mix all ingredients apart from flour. Set aside to soak for at least 1 hour. Then mix in flour well. Put into standard loaf tin and bake in oven at 160c for about 1 and a half hours, or until knife comes out clean.

Serve when cold on its own or with butter and jam......YUM! A piece of cake!

2 comments:

Elle said...

So easy and sounds delicious!

Shannon said...

Sounds great! I love things that only have a few ingredients. :)