Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gotcha!

6 years ago today this little boy came home forever!He was this tiny little bundle of chubbiness and Afro. The moment I laid eyes on this baby I became a mother. I might not have carried him inside my womb but I had carried him in my heart for as long as I could remember. He was my dream come true and every day since I have fallen more and more in love with him.
He is so smart and funny. He is sensitive and caring. He is gifted and so very talented. He is mine and I love him with every part of my being.
He has taught me so much about myself, he has caused me to be a better person. He knows how to make me laugh and he knows when I need a hug. 
He is my joy. 
Joseph uKheta Downs you are amazing and I will love you always and forever.



1 comment:

Danae Hudson said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Joe!! xx