It's Random Dozen day and if you want to join in pop on over to Linda's and sign up.
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
I would swim. I love to swim and I'm not bad at it.
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
No. Sad right?
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
No. Sorry my answers are pretty boring!
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
I am 1/2 English, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Welsh. Although I am convinced I have more Irish in me than anything else.
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Some times, but I NEVER get the option.
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
Does the dummy in the emergency Aid course count? I do know how, but have never had to do it on a person.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
Japan. Because I love anything Japanese.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
Not exactly. I have prayed for friends that they would get together and they have, that's happened twice. My best friend and her hubby, I was praying for them way before they hooked up, I kinda saw it coming even though she didn't at the time. They are now married with 3 kids and one on the way.
And then one of my best guy friends from NYC was in love with some one but didn't know it!!! I knew it because he would always talk about her when we were together, I started praying for him and for her and within a few months they were married! They now have 2 daughters! Weird I know!
10. What is the last book you read?
I am reading 'When she was white' by Judith Stone. Its a hard read but necessary.
11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??
So my question is......what did I eat for breakfast?.......I just had my breakfast at 1130am.....and it was left over Chicken Sagwala and rice!mmmmm.....breakfast of champions!
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
Sushi at Tare Panda.