Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Blog

Hi guys. I just wanted to drop you all a line to let you know that we have a new blog for Project O and the children that we work with. So if you would like pop on by, leave me a comment, and FOLLOW us and the work we do.

Here is the link...........Voice for the Voiceless. I hope you enjoy it! I can't promise that it will always be easy reading, but I can promise that it will be an honest and open account of our work and the lives of the children that we care for.

8 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

It's probably better if it's not an easy read, you know? I'm following!! xxx

Andrea said...

Urgent prayer request and prayer button on arise 2 write.
andrea

Nel said...

I have added it to my blog list so others can find you too.

until next time... nel

Life Laugh Latte said...

Love reading what you write. Love the work you do. Praying for you now. Holly:)

lindsey said...

Me too xx

cat said...

I'll go have a look girl.

strokeofliving said...

Thanks for alerting us of this new blog. I'll follow. Life isn't meant to always be easy even in our reading. As you know if you read my ranting posts.

Can't wait...

Maggie May said...

Good job, friend.