If you want to join in pop on over to Linda's blog and sign up.......Today's dozen.....
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
Sadly we don't have snow here in South Africa, but if we did have a snow day or if school was canceled for any other reason I would be fine about it, I love hanging out with the boys and some times I just keep them home from school for the day just because I want to spend the day with them!!
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Cleaning/organizing, I'm rubbish.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
What's Valentines day???...Kidding.....no I don't decorate.
5. What song is on your mind today?
American Woman by Lenny Kravitz, just because I heard it earlier on the radio.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
I'm pretty good. Enough said.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
His looks...yeah I know oh so shallow....but it is true. I saw him before talking to him and thought he was hot. In fact I was seeing some one else the 1st time I saw my hubby and thought wow he is hot. 1st sign that I was in the wrong relationship!
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
This afternoon picking the kids up from school when we thought some one was shooting at us.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Jelly Belly jelly beans.
12. Red or pink?