Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Makes me laugh every time....

I love living in Africa. Its such a fun place at times. Over here the Zulus are really into traditional healers/witch doctors/Sangomas, what ever you want to call them. They claim to be able to deal with EVERY kind of problem that you have and their main form of advertisement is leaflets. They hand them out at traffic lights or when you are walking down the street. Well at the top of our street there has been a team of guys handing out leaflets for a few weeks for Professor Hans! And he claims to be able to "unlock your life"!!! Rock on Prof. Hans!!
I thought I would share one side Prof. Hans' leaflet with you, only one side cause the other side is all about problems with that certain part of male anatomy and I thought some of you might get offended by me posting that part, although it is REALLY funny.
If you cant read it click on the photo and it will come up bigger....no pun intended!!

So if any of you have problems with winning the lotto, being liked or respected by others, or if your man is having problems in "that" area why don't you give Prof. Hans a call ;-)

7 comments:

cat said...

Oh I love these leaflets. Always good for a laugh.

Andrea said...

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
andrea

Stephanie Lindunda said...

I will be staying away from Prof. Han, don't need to be producing anymore children over here!!! :)

Vashti said...

hahaha Steph! NO YOU DONT!!!!

lindsey said...

can you enlarge it..I cant quite copy the number downs :)

Vashti said...

HAhahaha mum that is funny!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hilarious!