If you want to join in then click on the button above and sign up.......
1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
My 1st kiss with a kid called Gary. It was in his porch. Very uncomfortable and awkward!
2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
Come together, Every body's got something to hide except me and my monkey and Blackbird......along with just about every other one!
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
Sweatpants and sweatshirt. Bare feet.
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I REALLY hope not! I love books.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
Experiencing...I'm a hands on person.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
Eating with his mouth open and/or ugly feet.
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
2 dolls that I need to send to Magnolia and Primrose but might just wait till they get here in October. (sorry Amy!)
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
Cocktail and Top Gun.
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
Give it to one of my staff. Shampoo is a luxury item for them.
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Stew and dumplings.