Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wedding Photos.

My ride! Surfs up!

With my Daddy before the big entrance!


My girls.





He got the words wrong. All he had to do was repeat after the vicar "according to God's Holy Law." easy right?! Apparently not......he said...."according to God's Holy WAR"!!!!!!!!


























This is our leaving shot. Or as Mart calls it our "no Paparazzi" shot!
I'm in tears cause I said goodbye to Steph (BFF) and that just pushed me over the edge, that and the thought of a 4 1/2 month honeymoon just me and Mart......I was a little nervous!








3 comments:

Cristy said...

You were such a beautiful bride.

A 4 1/2 mo honeymoon??? How does that happen? After 23 years of marriage, I think we'd love one of those!

Where did you go?

Kelly said...

Four and 1/2 month honeymoon?!?! What???? Where did you go, what did you do? gracious!

Vashti said...

we were blessed by Marts mum. She got us round the world tickets!!!!

We spent some time "Honeymooning" ;-)
then we also were doing some ministry. If you look into my earlier blogs you will see my photos from Manila, that was part of our honeymoon. We also spent time in Thailand working with the Metro Ministries team there.
So much fun!