Friday, November 28, 2008

I miss..........

Today I am missing New York! I went out and bought a copy of Martha Stewart Living and that made me miss it even more! So here are a few things that I REALLY miss from the beautiful
U.S. of A!!
( Notice they are all edible apart from 1!)



Love this place!


Everyone loves a kiss!






Can't find chocolate chips anywhere in the country......WHAT??!!!!




Can only get Asparagus......yuck!












Because it is just a better world with it!








Saves you from having to spend a fortune in a coffee house!

















3 comments:

Kelly said...

So, can I send you a care package? Seriously, I would love to as a "merry Christmas"

How easy is it to get mail, and would chocolate chips melt before getting to you?

email me at chattykelly@comcast.net

Cristy said...

I'd love to send you a care package too! I can't send you a Taget store ;) but the other things are simple...

gnc86@yahoo.com

Vashti said...

You guys are amazing!!!!
South Africa is one of the more advanced African countries but we are still considered 3rd world.
I cant believe that 2 people that I have never even met would be willing to bless me like this.
Thankyou so, so, so much.
V x