Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Addiction.

So I have come to the conclusion that I have an addictive streak to my personality. Thankfully I never got involved with hard drugs! But as of today I think I might have discovered something just as dangerous and as addictive as crack! It is these.......

No not Milo....although I am very much in love with him, it is the bag of Heath Bits 'O Brickle Toffee bits! OH MY HAT! They are off the hook! I love them. I am in the middle of baking these and I thought why not put the toffee in them instead of chocolate chips? Well I opened the bag with the good intentions of dumping a load into the cupcake mix but paused to taste one. That was the point of my demise! Yep I'm hooked. none went into the cupcakes I used white chocolate chips instead. I am just so sad that when in Florida I only got one bag of these babies. So if any of my Stateside friends want to help me feed my addiction just let me know!

Love you!!!!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

A bit like the little tubs of toffee chips from Waitrose.....I keep them hidden away from Dad...they go down a treat with a few chocolate chips in the same mouthful!! (now all your friends will know where you get that habbit from!) xx