Monday, March 15, 2010

Friend Makin Monday.

It is Friend Makin Monday!! Amber has a whole list of "I's" that need to be answered. Here are mine. If you want to join in pop on over to Amber's blog and sign up.
I am.... achy
I think.... I would like to go on holiday.
I should... Really be in the office working instead of doing this!!
I dream.... of being the best wife and mother possible.
I want.... A cup of Bean Green coffee.
I know... That I am loved.
I don't like.... Rudeness.
I smell... Soap.
I hear.... Monkeys in the trees.
I fear.... The monkeys coming in and ransacking the house!
I usually... Feed the monkeys fruit, which is why they like to come into the house.
I search... God daily.
I miss.... My family, Steph and New York.
I always... Procrastinate....BAD habit!
I regret.... Many things.
I wonder.... How long it will take for people to realise that I am not in the office?
I crave.... A Vente soy chai latte from Starbucks.
I remember... When I was a size 10 (UK size)
I need..... To stop feeding the monkeys as they are now tapping on my bedroom window!
I forget.... EVERYTHING!
I feel.... Too much!
I can.... Crochet..just about!
I can't.... Sing, knit, sew, draw......the list goes on.
I am happy.... Most of the time.
I lose..... My bras all the time...just don't know where they end up..yeah I know weird!
I sing.... Off key.
I listen... Very well.
I shop..... When I have money.
I eat.... not alot at the moment as I have had a tummy bug since last Tuesday.
I love..... Martin, Joe Joe and Jesse.

12 comments:

lindsey said...

Great...(but give your regrets to God, they dont need to be your anymore) Will be posting dishcloth cotton and Easter chocs for you all to share. Love you xxxx

Anonymous said...

Coming from Amber's blog. Great list. Have a pleasant week...

Heather said...

Hi From Ambers post Great post

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

What an amazing life!!! Happy FMM.

Kenlie said...

I live in NY and can't blame you for missing it. But monkeys at my window?? That's not something I'd see here though it sounds adorable! :)

Sara said...

Have a great week and hopefully you feel better

Formerly known as Frau said...

I want a chai latte too! Rainy day just want to curl up. Hope you feel better soon.

Angela Tolsma said...

HAPPY FMM!! That is so funny about the monkeys!! At first I thought you were joking! But I think your serious!!

Stephanie Lindunda said...

Awww Bud! I miss you so much! And please stop feeding the monkeys! They are bad little animals that need to be left alone so when I come next year I wont have to shoot them!

Crisy said...

I feel the same fear of those evil monkeys! happy FMM!

Christy said...

Happy Monday! I hope you feel better soon!

Gosfam said...

I can't kniit, sew, or draw either. Hopefully learning to sew soon. Enjoyed reading all your answers. Happy FMM!!