Its Random Dozen day and if you want to join in go to Linda's and sign up. Here's today's dozen.
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? Shot a Bow and arrow.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? Some of them....the joy of Facebook!
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? EARLY! I have slight OCD when it comes to time keeping. I once heard a Pastor say, "losers are late, followers and on time but Leaders are early. That really stuck with me.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type? Hard one.....I lived in NYC for a few years and I'm 1oo% NY but I LOVE the beach. So I guess alot NYC with a splash of Cali!
5. Do you have a special ring tone? Don't even have a cell phone.
6. What is your favorite type of chip? Lays Dill Pickle, cant get them here though...this makes me sad :-(
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is .... Don't know, love so many.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?" NO.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?Need I say any more????!!!!!!!
10. Are you allergic to anything? Was Lactose intolerant as a kids and then it seemed to get better but now its messing with me again.
11. Why is it so hard to change? I think if you want it bad enough its not that hard.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one. Cant think of one of the top of my head.