Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today......

Today we got up and went to church, it was AMAZING! And I am not exaggerating! Then we came home and I baked. I baked a heap load of cinnamon rolls...go HERE for the recipe...you WILL thank me! They are so very yummy. The recipe makes about 6 trays of rolls. So I now have rolls everywhere. I am going to be taking them to friends houses tomorrow...they are going to LOVE me!

Today we said good bye to 2 of our pups, they went to the same home and I took the money and bought groceries! We had nothing left in the fridge (which died last night so now we have to find money to fix that!) God's timing is great. I was able to get food and toiletries that we were desperate for. I was a bit sad to say good bye to the pups as they are just so sweet......

5 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

God's timing is good. I'm glad that you're doing okay and hopefully you can fix the fridge soon. Love you! xxx

lindsey said...

Yummy looking rolls! and cute pups, but good that they are going...how many left now? x

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thanks for the link, yum! The pups are so darn cute. I live each day with Gods interactions.

Margaret said...

God's timing is always perfect even though at times we won't understand why.

Kelly said...

They are precious, but God's timing is perfect. So thankful he is meeting your needs.