Saturday, January 30, 2010

Milo my massage therapist!

In the early hours of the morning I was having a dream that I was in one of these. Have you ever had a dry water massage??.... NO??? Well you are totally missing out! I had one of these in Johannesburg airport after a 13 hour flight from London. Let me tell you, it was the best R150 that I have EVER spent! I was in it for 15 minutes and it was 15 minutes of pure heaven.

So needless to say I was really enjoying my dream. I could even feel the water massaging my back..........
Then I could hear the machine purring......oh no......I wasn't getting a water massage......It was this guy walking around on my back! Imagine the devastation!
But I wasn't too devastated because he is just the sweetest guy ever! He finally curled up and went to sleep on my back.

3 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

HAHA! I've never had one of those. I always see them and they kind of creep me out. Maybe I'll have to get over that though... And our cat does that too! Just loves to lay down on my shoulder or other strange places.

I love you, friend!! xxx

Alice in Wonderland said...

I was looking forward to hearing more about this massaging machine, and what I get is a cat! I have three cats, and one of them loves to sit behind me and massage my head! I must admit that it is a bit like an Indian Head Massage...very soothing, but he does make a mess of my hair!

InspiredDreamer said...

LOL how funny that it turned out to be your cat! I've had one of those massages once and you're right, it's like the BEST 15 minutes of your life. Although I did find out that way that my calves are oddly sensitive (ticklish), so I kept it mainly on my back. :)

Have an Extraordinary Day!