Monday, April 20, 2009

Tuesday at the table

TuesdaysAtTheTable
Its Tuesday and at my table today is COCONUT ICE! Yee Haw!
If you want to join in pop over to Andrea's blog and sign up. Hope you enjoy my recipe.

4 cups icing sugar.
2 cups coconut
1 can condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla.
Food coloring.

Mix all ingredients together. turn half of mixture into a greased pan and smooth out.
use food coloring to color the other half how ever you want. ( I colored both half of the mixture different colors, I did it for Easter)
pour 2nd half on top of 1st and smooth out. Put in fridge for a couple of hours until set. Turn out and cut into chunks. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great idea! I am looking forward to trying strawberry ice.

Lisa said...

This sounds yummy!

Kelly said...

That looks yummy!

Nicolle said...

Oh my goodness. I have to make this! I love coconut. I have never seen a recipe like this one! yummy!