Friday, April 24, 2009

My New best friends.......

If you have ever had Sinusitis you know just how I am feeling right now. I woke up this morning feeling ok....as the day had gone on it has gotten worse again...why is that?? I thought I had it beat but now I am back on the bed with puffy eyes and a face that feels like it might just explode at any moment. I know that my mum is reading this thinking "Oh dont be so dramatic!" But mum its REALLY bad! Over this week I have made some new best friends. Some have been more helpful than others! If any of you get a sinus infection in the near future, Sinutab nose spray ROCKS!!! Its like snorting Pop Rocks! Quite the buzz....I think I might be addicted.

After the bath. Oh how I love him. ( Yes Steph he is on my bed! I know you are disgusted))

5 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

I'm glad you're staring to feel better, even if it involves a medical addiction! ;)

AP Mommy said...

Hope you are feeling 100% again soon! Stopping by from SITS to say hi!

Shannon said...

Oh, I have had sinusitis and it is horrible! I can vouch for you to your mom. :) I hope you feel better soon!

AndreaLeigh said...

oh girl... feel better soon! i have been there, and yes, it is a miserable feeling!

Kelly said...

Feel better soon and keep loving that sweet pup. My little pup is the same way.