Kasey over at ALL THAT IS GOOD has this deal every Monday that is called "friend makin Mondays". It is all about getting to know people and sharing all about yourself. This week she has asked us to share 5 things that really tick us off.....here we go.......
1. RUDENESS! I HATE it! I just don't feel that rudeness is necessary...EVER! It really makes me grit my teeth and sometimes it makes me want to slap people silly.
2. People that are in front of me walking as slow as a snail. It does my head in.
3. Liars.......since I have moved to South Africa I have been lied to so many times I cant even count. AAAgghhh....just tell me the truth you moron! I will be alot less ticked off if I have the truth.
4. Racism.......living in South Africa has really opened my eyes to racism. My children are African and my husband and I are white...oh the things we hear and the things we see due to this apparent phenomenon. One lady crashed her shopping cart into the shelves because she couldn't stop staring!
5. The fact that there are so many calories in all the foods that I want to eat....that REALLY ticks me off!
So there are my 5......what ticks you off? Let me know, have a vent!