Sunday, April 5, 2009

Farmers Market flowers and finds.


I found this Le Creuset dish. I paid hardly anything for this find and I was so excited. The guy who was selling it had no idea what Le Creuset is and when I told him that he could have sold it to me for 5 times what he sold it for he was gutted....I think I ruined his day! But it made mine!

I also found these beauties! I love the egg cubby, it matches my kitchen really well. The little spice cupboard was another great find. I think I might paint it. It is missing a jar and I got some free Turmeric! Think I might be throwing that away!

3 comments:

Housewife Savant said...

Ooo's and aaah's for tresures gleaned.
Every time you post photos it's a treat for the eyes.

Shannon said...

Love everything you found. I saw one of those egg cubbies the other day. I didn't know what it was! :)

Danae Hudson said...

That egg cubbie is so darn cute!!