Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Up ALL night delivering puppies!


Bailey FINALLY gave birth last night. It started at 12:06 am and the last one came at 6:42 am!!! It was a VERY long night! She had 10 puppies, 3 girls and 7 boys and they are adorable. Boscoe was camped outside the door this morning wanting to see what the big deal was but Bailey wont let him near them. I need sleep as I was up with her all night. With her last litter she gave up trying at puppy number 4 and I had to help out with tearing sacks and cutting cords on the remaining 6 puppies, this time she managed to do them all. So I now have 15 dogs, 1 cat, 2 kids and a hubby........HECTIC!!!! Anyone want a German shepherd x Doberman??



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! :) I hope you get some sleep soon!!

Anonymous said...

haha. mental

Kelly said...

Cute pups! The kids will love them.

Katie said...

That is so adorable, I Can't wait to get a dog..