Friday, March 20, 2009

Gifts from Hubby.

Mart and I went for a sneaky breakfast at Sprigs today (I LOVE SPRIGS!) I really wish I had had my camera with me. I had the French toast and bacon......OH MY LANDS!!! I couldn't finish it there was so much. After we ate (Way too much) and had a latte we went into the store to pay and look what Martin bought me! What a great hubby he is. I have been looking for a chunky chopping board for a while and I love the wood in this one. He also bought me a Cuisipro pastry brush. You fill the handle with what ever you need to brush and brush away. It is made of silicone and so easy to use. Thanks Mart....Love youxxxxxx




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooooh, I love that. For some reason I am drawn to thick cutting boards. That one is so pretty.

AndreaLeigh said...

great present!