Thursday, February 26, 2009
Today is thankful Thursday so here we go.........
1. I am very thankful for our swimming pool. It has been in the 90's all week and so humid. The pool has been a great blessing and it is also a good way to tire the boys out!
2. I am thankful for Robyn Harding, the head teacher and owner of Follow Me Montessori Pre-school. This week she told us that they would fully subsidise Jesse's school fees for the whole time that he attends the school!!
3. I am thankful to Jackie, my Uncle Ian and my aunt Zillah and Bernard and Audrey who have all give us money to help us get our flights to the UK to get my visa sorted out and to go to Sean and Rach's wedding. Thank you all so much, I love you .xx
4. I am thankful that God has our best interests at heart.
5. I am thankful for my new flip flops that are cute and so comfy!