Sunday, December 7, 2008

He is the Finisher.

I came to a painful realization today........I am rubbish at finishing things! Books, decorating, sewing, writing to name a few. I don't know why this is and now that I have taken some time to sit down and think about it it is really bothering me! I seem to flit from one thing to another.....maybe I'm ADHD?!!!! Ha ha!
As I was reading my bible just now I came across Philippians 1:6

"being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."
What an awesome and encouraging verse. He is a Finisher! And He has begun a GOOD work in me.....Praise God!
So now after reading this I am going to get back on sewing my Wee Pointy Kitty
Have a great Sunday!
x

4 comments:

lindsey said...

Did you find the patchwork when you were home, if so where did you put it? so much has happened since then I cant remember x

Vashti said...

I gave it to you. you put it next to the couch with the rest of yor sewing stuff......hope you didnt loose it!!!!
love youxxx

His Doorkeeper said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You live quite an interesting life and I am standing in awe of you and your ministry there.

Your little boys are precious! I hope to continue to read about your life in S. Africa!

I love your "Wellies". We just call them rubber boots here!

Blessings to you and your sweet family!

Shannon said...

I love this verse!