Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ooey, Gooey, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I made my own chocolate chips.



Did I ever mention that I love my KitchenAid mixer????


Now try telling me that they don't look delish!!




INGREDIENTS
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In large bowl, beat butter & sugar, until light and fluffy (about 10 mins is good). Add eggs one at a time then the vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

4 comments:

lindsey said...

And low fat if you eat them quick!

Did you check out my snowy photo's on my blog?x

Shannon said...

Ok, can you please air mail me some!!! lol :) Those look delicious!

Kelly said...

Mmmmmmm - looks great.

Cristy said...

Delish! We are doing the no sugar thing, and I am drooling over these!!!