Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Joe's 3rd birthday...where did the time go?

who doesn't love Mr Potato Head?!




Standing 3 feet away from the candles to blow them out! He needed some help.

Who's ready for the beach?
I am!
Ice cream all round.
This was mine.......no i didn't eat the whole thing!

Well 3 years has gone by so fast. If you are a mum you know what I mean. We find our selves thinking.....I wish he was old enough to sit up, I cant wait until he can walk, talk, go to school for the first time, and when he can do all these thing we find ourselves missing that tiny little baby.
Some times it seems like he has been a part of my life from before I can remember and other times it feels like it was just yesterday that I bought him home at 2 months old. I love him and can't imagine my life with out him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE JOE xxxx

























No comments: