For the first few years of my life my parents thought I had a cold! I constantly had a stuffed up nose and talked like I had a peg on my nose. When I was 4 they made a cassette tape of me singing Christmas songs, I am so nasal and bunged up its hilarious. I was taken for allergy tests and it turned out that I was allergic to dairy products....lactose products. These guys below.Mum put me on goats milk and as a special "treat" carob chocolate....YUCK! As the years went on it seemed that I out grew the allergy and now I have milk only in my tea and coffee. I don't really like ice cream, yogurt and the like but I do love cheese but only have that maybe once a week.
Today I made a yummy pasta dish that had a mushroom and cream sauce......BIG MISTAKE!!!
I now feel like I might die!! I wont go into the gory details but my stomach is out of control!!!
So now I am kicking myself, after spending 20 mins in the bathroom feeling like I was giving birth to a cow I am sitting on my comfy chair asking myself..."when will I learn?"
Do any of you have allergies that you just ignore because you want a moments joy?